
Dear Son,
I haven't written to you for several weeks, and now I am only one week plus a day away from my due date. You are moving well, and we are praying you settle into an anterior
position for birth very soon!
My mom is coming to stay with us on Monday. What a special time made even more special to have her with us when you arrive. She will bring your big sisters down to the hospital once you are born.
Last week I packed your diaper bag for the hospital and your infant seat is all ready to put into the van. We all are so very excited to meet you. It's comforting to know that the Lord knows all things, even down to the second of your arrival. I am thankful for His hand in every detail of our lives.
Love you so much. Hope to see you very, very soon!
3 comments:
It gave me a thrill to see the words in print: "Dear Son" We will be so happy to meet him!
i read from ellie's birthday down to this one and almost had tears in my eyes... what happiness and joy you have in your life jules. such sweet caring and kind hearted little girls you have, and what great excitment to soon have a little son in your family. i am so happy for you, love you all so very much. and i truly enjoy reading about all that is going on in your life!
so very sweet sis! you are an amazing mom!
Post a Comment