Since beginning to home school the girls, we try to get in the kitchen more to learn and try fun recipes. For studying the letter "U" this week, I typed in "upside down" on food.com and came up with some fun results. I decided to try making pizza the upside down way for dinner. It was lots of fun and quite tasty, too. The girls were puzzled over the assembly, but they understood the concept once they helped me put it together.
Here is the link for Upside-down Pizza
I didn't follow the recipe exactly, and it still came out fine. I used cooked chicken and ham instead of ground pork, and added olives. I did mix the Parmesan into the crust, along with some basil and pepper. I used less onion than called for, and added in garlic. Have fun experimenting!
3 comments:
love your creativity jules. this sounds fun and yummy!
What a fun idea. Thanks for sharing.
You should have seen the Moses and the burning bush rice krispies I made. The kids thought they were just great, Brandon couldn't even make himself eat one :)
It was a green krispie with red and yellow candy coating drizzled on top. They were pretty ugly! But hey we learned a lot about obedience :)
Juls, you find the coolest things!
Post a Comment