Yes, it is with much excitement that we found out you are a man child (as my friend Melissa would say) growing within me. What a blessing to think of being a family of five, one being a SON! We are grateful.
There is debate now about your due date (and what's new, seems like that is the case with each of my pregnancies). Some of the measurements show that I am a whole month ahead of where I calculated, meaning right now the doctor has set your due date at April 23rd instead of May 17th. Wow! That's only three months to wait! And it also means I am already in my last trimester! I am curious to see what the average due date will be when I have my thorough sonogram next week.
When I first told your sisters, they didn't say too much, mostly because they were distracted in playig with their friends. Later, as we drove home after a church function, I asked Katie what she thought about having a baby brother coming. She said, "I think it's fine... I kind of knew it was going to be a boy." I smiled at her "knowing" attitude and said, "Oh? Why is that?" Katie replied, "Well, the Lord has already given our family two girls, Katie and Ellie. And so He knows a boy is right for us." I love her testimony of faith and trust in the Lord for our family. Both of your sisters are going to adore you, I am sure, and love helping us care for you. Love you so much already, little son. See you soon, whether 14 or 18 weeks out, we shall see.
3 comments:
A BOY!!!!!!!! So exciting. And two big sisters...he won't get away with anything ;)
Congrats <3
Katie is so sweet! I love her precious comment. Congrats again, friend! :)
Your post makes me tear up yet again friend :) What a sweet sweet thing of Katie to say. I am so glad you wrote your thoughts down for your little man child and for your daughter to remember her simple faith.
I am pleased beyond words that you get to have a little man come into your life. I am also excited that you might be a whole month early!
Post a Comment