Monday, January 31, 2011


Isaiah 40:28 - "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does no become weary or tired. His understanding is inscrutable."

I have been reflecting on this verse as a part of my BSF weekly questions. I love the last part of the verse, that God's understanding is inscrutable. To me, that means that I cannot even begin to comprehend how deeply and intimately He knows me and cares for every detail of my life. That is such a comfort to me, in all areas of my life. I pray that this truth would sink into my heart, and daily bring peace when I feel otherwise. I hope it encourages you, too.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so thankful He doesn't get weary, because I often do and am glad I have His strength to lean on! Thanks for posting this, Julie:) Very encouraging.

Anonymous said...

very encouraging indeed! and beautiful beautiful picture too!