Monday, January 25, 2010

Princess Katie

No, we don't tell her she's a princess and over-emphasize princess pretending, but it's pretty typical that a little girl is going to enjoy playing princess, dressing up like a princess, and talking like a princess. It's just part of being a little girl. And Katie is definitely enjoying being a little girl.

Last week, while our van was in the shop, I stowed the girls' carseats in their closet. I walked into the bedroom to find this...





Katie found the perfect princess chair in which to read her book. She was so cute sitting up there, enjoying a little space apart from Ellie that I just had to take her picture!

2 comments:

Mrs David W said...

This must be the book Katie was telling me about on Sunday. What a sweet way to spend some time alone.
She is such a special gal

Jen said...

Awww, this gave me warm fuzzies:) Very cute! Your girls are just darling.