I have been a scrapbooker for 12 years or so, and love the process of designing a layout. I am admittedly a little slow on the process side of things, but still it's very rewarding to complete a page I am happy with. I have known about the digital world of scrapbooking for a while, but haven't ventured into it until recently. There is almost limitless information for the wanna-be digital scrapper on the web, and also great software packages out there to get you started. For my birthday, my mom-in-law got me software so that I could actaully create the pages on my computer! If you are interested go to http://mymemoriessuite.com (sorry, I can't figure out how to make a direct link). It is has been rated the top scrapbook software for 2009.
I am loving getting to know and use my new software. I love this digital world so far because it is cheaper and faster, and allows un-dos for mistakes! It's lots of fun to find digital "kits" online and make them into layouts. Below are a couple of the first layouts I made digitally. In the future, I will share some of the great blogs I've found that both sell and give away digital scrapbook supplies.

6 comments:
I am SO interested in this! My sister's mother in law creates some amazing things with it & I love it! Thanks for the info & the cute pix. Very cute:)
Cute pages Julie!! I'm looking into making the switch as well. I'm currently working on Emma's baby book in Publisher, but from here on out, I want to actually create digital scrapbook pages.
I've decided to go digital too. So much easier and without all the "mess"
Yes, I like that I have no mess to pull out and put away. It's been great to just sit down and get into it, rather than waste so much time setting up and cleaning up!
Thanks for posting this Julie!
Dave went online and looked up the software. He said it is something that I might be able to get at some point. He seemed really interested.
Yes friend!
Also, your background is adorable
Post a Comment