Thursday, May 14, 2009

A few of my favorite things about Ellie

I am mom to a very passionate, bubbly, expressive little girl. Ellie has proven time and again to be very entertaining, and the best part is that I thik she is actually trying to entertain us at times. Tonight, she accidentally ran into the wall and fell over pretty hard. After she recovered, she turned it into a game, and repeatedly ran into the wall to make us laugh!

Ellie learned quite a while ago to sign "please," and she sometimes says "pea" along with it. So, we praise her for doing the right thing by saying "good girl!" Well, it's gotten to the point that she will do this desperate high-pitched "pea" sound, sign please, and then say "goo grrr." It's really funny...like she's trying to convince us that she did a good job and we should give her exactly what she wants.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Kids are so entertaining! That's so adorable that she just liked making you all laugh:) I love when kids do sign language for please - it's pretty cute.