Friday, February 27, 2009

So...I hesitated to post the following cute comment of Katie's, but thought anyone reading this would be understanding of the "potty" humor:

We go into the Target restroom this morning. As I was taking care of business, Katie observed that, "Mommy, you won't fall in because you have a big bottom." Ah, such a practical comment on her part. She was drawing conclusions based on the fact that I always hold her on the toilet if we don't have the Katie-sized seat with us, so that she doesn't feel insecure. I guess she realized I don't need the same help.

A few others for fun...

When I tell Katie to do something, she is saying, "Okay, mommy, I will do my best."

We were in the grocery parking lot and there were tons of seagulls overhead. I said, "Oh, wow! Look at all those seagulls. Hopefully they don't poop on us." I should have thought twice before I said that because the words stuck in Katie's head, and all she could think about for the next 1/2 hour was the pooping seagulls. Oooops.

1 comment:

Mrs David W said...

I will do my best Julie to stop laughing! This is too too cute and funny :)