Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In the blogging world at last...






Well, friends and family out there - - I know many of you are thinking that it is about time! We finally got high-speed internet, so all this online stuff is sooooo much easier. I have looked at people's blogs out there, and they look so neat, I just had to become a blogger, too! Don't be too critical about how my blogspot looks. I am still getting the hang of putting it together. Here are a few pics of the girls just for fun. This is Katie with her cousin, Lilly, and a pic of Ellie enjoying her toys

2 comments:

Chris and Georg said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogging...it's great for friends and family who don't live close to have a chance to see what we've all been up to...i'm putting you under my "BLOGS I STALK" list, so I hope you update often...now that you have high speed n'all.
Say hi to Jonathan and the kiddos!
Miss ya!
Georg

Matt or Lesley said...

aaahhhh how wonderful this is! Love your sis