Saturday, January 28, 2012

Favorite Moments from the Past Week

Jonathan playing the banjo as the girls exuberantly danced around the living room

Opportunity to pray with a friend over the phone

Time to be creative with paper

Extra time with Silas as I administered extra breathing treatments for him during his cold

Movie and popcorn with my hubby on a weeknight

Eating salmon for dinner

My smiling baby boy reaching for me

Watching my family thoroughly love the eight inches of snow we got

Listening to the silly pretend stories the girls told me as we drove to town

How the girls got suck a kick out of Silas riding in the Costco cart for the first time; I think they had more fun that he did

Ellie getting down on Silas' level to show him the lifesaver she had in her mouth

Katie whispering, "I love you," to her sleepy baby brother

Frolicking in the sunshine after almost a week of cloudy, rainy, or snowy days

1 comment:

Lindsay Anne Shields said...

Love this post Jules... and what a wonderful week with many great highlights to be thankful for!