My most recent project has been to create an album for my sweety that details the story of building our house. I just showed all 26 pages to him the other night, and I think it really meant a lot to him that I'd been working on it secretly. It's not completely finished, but I wanted to get his input before the printing. Here are a couple examples of the pages:



Today, I was really excited to be clued in on a link from my dear friend, Melissa. She led me to The Project Girl, which has tons of fun home organization ideas and beautiful digital scrapbooking ideas and downloads. This site led me to Design House Digital, where a whole team of very talented ladies sell their work. I am very excited to find this site, and hope to purchase some of the awesome kits soon!
2 comments:
Julie! Those are fantastic!!! Let me know what you think about them when printed. Do you print them on cardstock? Then put them in a book?
Can you tell I haven't ventured into digital scrap booking yet! :)
Wow! I love the pages you made! Thanks for the info - I'm definitely interested:)
Post a Comment