Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dirt, dirt, dirt!





In retrospect, I probably should not have let Katie put dirt in her and Ellie's hair. It was very hard too get all that out. But, they were having so much fun that I grabbed the camera to snap a few fun pictures instead of saying "no." And, by the time I would have given a reprimand anyway, it was really too late. These were taken a couple weeks ago, before planting our vegetable starts in our raised beds.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sometimes that best memories are when we bite our lip and let our kids do something "messy" :) Yes, it's a chore to clean up, but those smiles are priceless!! Awesome beds by the way!

Jen said...

It's so fun to get your hands (and every visible inch of skin) dirty when you're a kid. Looks like they had a ball! :)