Tuesday, January 6, 2009





Whew! The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind! I've barely blogged or been on facebook. Christmas with my parents was a wonderful time, including my grandma's memorial service. It was very honoring to the Lord, a true celebration of a life well lived.

I think Katie's Christmas highlights would be getting a dress-up "kit" from Grandma Kathy, and a handmade Raggedy Ann doll from Grandma Laura. What special gifts.

We did move into our house - - December 19th - - and left the next day for vacation. Then we were home for a week and left again. Needless to say, we have tons to do before we are truly settled into our new home. All in the Lord's time. No worries (well, that's the attitude I want to have, anyway.). We've had a couple people interested in buying our mobile, which is a huge praise!

No comments: