Wow... is anyone else wondering where the time went? I find myself thinking just a few weeks have passed, and then I realize that it's been a few months! Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving? We were at my parents' home, and also Jonathan's parents joined us there. It was busy and fun, as always. My grandmother looks great, which was so encouraging. She is in good spirits, and able to get up out of bed for a short period of time during the day. Hospice has been a tremendous encouragement to my grandmother, and parents, too.
Not much to say...I do need to post some more pics. I'll do that soon!
May the next couple of weeks be lots of fun for everyone. Enjoy the busy-ness of preparing for Christmas. And, be a reminder to those around you as to WHY we are celebrating.
1 comment:
You are a cute friend! I missed you yesterday! I can not believe it is Dec 1st either.
Post a Comment