Here is Uncle Matt teaching Katie to beat box. In the first one, you can see that Katie got a little off focus, and ends up having a funny conversation with Matt.
It's so nice of that man to teach your daughter to beat box. He seems a bit of unsavory sort of chap though... should you really be hanging out with him:)
In all seriousness... I love where the daddy cat is pulled from Katie's mouth, I laughed quite a bit!
2 comments:
I like how you can hear Jonathan reading to Lilly in the background
It's so nice of that man to teach your daughter to beat box. He seems a bit of unsavory sort of chap though... should you really be hanging out with him:)
In all seriousness... I love where the daddy cat is pulled from Katie's mouth, I laughed quite a bit!
Post a Comment