Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update on my Grandma

The girls and I got back from visiting my parents and grandmother almost a week ago. It was a good trip, in spite of the circumstances. I was really encouraged by it in a lot of ways, to see my grandma hoping in her eternal reward. She is a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, as I am, so our parting will not be permanent. She will be in heaven with the Lord upon her death, and one day our family will see her there again. Last Wednesday night we thought that we would lose grandma in the next 24 hours, but she rallied, and is doing alright as I write this. She is mostly in bed, and sleeps a lot. Hospice did begin last Friday, and the nurses are helping her to be more comfortable, as well as be a support to my parents as they care for her at home. So, if you think of my grandma, we'd appreciate your prayers for her comfort and strength. Thank you!

No comments: