

Well, we are sick in the Wangsgard household this week. Actually, all the girls are sick. Jonathan's share of the germs already came and went. Katie, Ellie, and I all have colds. Ugh! No fun, but the girls slept in this morning, which meant that I got to, also! That NEVER happens!
I mentioned I started Ellie on solid food. She loves it, and is already eating quite a bit at one sitting. But, I think I overdid it, or didn't give her enough water with her food, because she's constipated now. Ooops. Maybe I am a little over-zealous in the amount I am letting her eat. It's just rather fun to feed her and see that she enjoys it. Katie was very different in this regard, and didn't really care about her solid food meals until 8 months old. Soooo... I am still learning about properly feeding infants... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment