Monday, October 6, 2008


I absolutely love this time of year! I love it when the trees begin to change colors and we can pull on our sweaters. I love making soup and cornbread, and scrapbooking as the rain pours outside. We did get our first big storm of the season this past weekend. It cooled things off quite a bit here in the mountains (40 degrees this morning) ans gave everything a fresh, crisp look. The photo is of the beautiful cloudy day this past Friday. This is our view, not from our house, but from the highway going down into town, about an 1/8 mile from us. Isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

Mrs David W said...

Hey you! I love your picture. We are fall thinkers you and I. That rain was amazing wasn't it :) I am glad playgroup went well. I saw a picture of Lilly frosting a cookie and wondered where it came from.